iBET Online Casino iCASINO+ (HoGaming) Baccarat Game
iBET Malaysia Online Casino cooperate with many famous game providers, if you like to play Live Casino game we will recommend you iCASINO+ which is the best Live Casino.
iBET Malaysia iCASINO+ Baccarat bet limit is RM 1.00 – RM 2,500.00
iBET iCASINO+ Game room Button Functionalities：
- The MUTE button will turn off all game sounds and voice from the game.
- The SETTINGS button launches a menu of user changeable settings such a video Channel, volume, Languages and Sounds.
- The Chat button launches the chat box so you can send messages to the dealer and other players.
- The HELP button on the bottom right of the screen will launch this Game help window.
- The LOG button launches the activity information of the players who had loge din the game application.
- The FULL SREEN button on the bottom of the screen will launch the FULL SCREEN MODE and the game and/or lobby will fill the entire screen. To exit this mode, either click the FULL SCREEN button again or press the ”Esc” key on the computer keyboard.
- Print screen Button used to capture the game screen at any moment for user reference.
- live casino game Video Channel button launches the panel bar which enables the user to change the channel options to view the clear video stream.
- Grand, Regular and Turbo View are the Various view option available in the game.
iCASINO+ Baccarat Game Overview：
Two hands are dealt in Baccarat – The bankers hand and the players hand. Prior to each deal, the player wagers on whether the Players hand or the Bankers hand is closest to a total of 9.
The player also has the option to wager on a tie (i.e. both the bankers and players hands total the same). 8 decks of 52 cards are used.
You will see a Black card in between the decks used for the game. It’s put in a specific place depending on the game you are playing. The black card signals to the dealer that it’s time to shuffle the decks again.In Baccarat game 8 decks of cards are used. Black card is placed at 6.5 decks i.e., after 2/3rd of decks front or 1/3rd from rear after card are shuffled.
HoGaming Ltd information：
HoGaming launched the world’s first Live Gaming platform in 2001. While they waited for the world to catch up, they got busy developing it even further.
In 2009, HoGaming released the second generation of its Live Dealer platform. It was an instant hit.
＊For more information please contact iBET 24H Customer Service.